- Metal case
- 4:3 native sensor
- Built-in 32G storage
- 18.5g light-weight
- Nano Camera 14*14mm
Bullet Point for Walksnail Avatar HD Nano Kit V3
- The Walksnail Avatar HD Nano Kit V3 supports 1080P/60fps, with a 4:3 native sensor that provides smooth and stunning images. With this kit, you can capture flying footage with exceptional clarity and detail.
- Walksnail Avatar HD Nano Kit V3 is suitable for more drones, with 3.1-13V voltage input and 500mw power output, you’ll be able to fly various kinds of drones with amazing video quality and range.
- Nano camera V3 with dimensions of 14*14mm and a weight of only 3g, equipped with a 2.1mm lens and 160° FOV, provides clearer and more realistic image quality.
- The Avatar vtx comes with 32g built-in storage, it can record 1080p HD and interference-free flight footages without adding an extra SD card and an action camera, reducing the overall weight of the drones and extending the flight time, allowing you to experience a more comfortable flight while recording 1080 HD videos.
- Canvas Mode：supporting Betaflight, kiss, Inav, Ardu full OSD display and customization, you’ll be able to customize various OSD fonts, colors and patterns you like and easily adjust the parameters you want via remote control.
Q: Can I use analog channels?/Can I fly with other analog pilots?
A: Yes, when you upgrade the firmware to 34.40.15 version, need switch to racing mode.
|Model||Avatar HD Nano Camera V3|
|Image Sensor||1/3.2-Inch 4Mp 4:3 sensor|
|Ratio||4:3 native / 16:9|
|Weight||3g （without cable）|
|Model||Avatar HD Mini VTX V3|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||FCC:<27dBm;CE:<14dBm;SRRC:<20dBm;|
|I/O Interface||JST1.0*4(Power in)JST0.8*4(USB)|
|Mounting Holes||25.5*25.5mm(M2 hole);20*20mm(M3 hole)|
|Wide Power Input||3.1V-13V|
|Supported FC System||Betaflight; Inav; Fettec; Kiss; ArduPliot|
|Latency||Average latency 22ms|
|Model||Avatar V2 antenna|
|Avatar HD Nano Kit V3||X1|
|4 Pin USB Cable||X1|
|4 Pin Power Cable||X1|
|14 to19mm bracket||X1|