- 【Super Mini Size】: This mini GPS for Radiolink mini PIX flight controller, only 1.25*1.18*0.47in,0.7oz, it’s perfect for you racing drone and quadcopter.
- 【Excellent Stable】: The ceramic antenna design have enhances the ability to get extremely weak signal even though interference by ideal filter.
- 【Top Configuration】: Design with U-box UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, is better than GNSS 7N. 2.5dbl ceramic antenna.
- 【Positional Accuracy and Quick】: 50 centimeter precision when working with concurrent GNSS, positioning 20 satellites in 6 seconds at open ground and valley station-keeping ability. Support reception of GPS, QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1.
Super mini: The size is for 1.25*1.18*0.47in and the weight is 0.044Lb; Pilot can practice with super simple models when TS100 work with Radiolink mini flight controller Mini PIX( Buying this product does not include Mini Pix ), best choice for racing drone beginner.
- GPS decoder chip: Radiolink M8N GPS, with u-blox UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, is much better than single GNSS 7N.
- Geomagnetic: QMC5883L which with same technology as HMX5983 from Honeywell.
- Antenna: 2.5dbi high gain and selectivity ceramic antenna.
- Double Filter: SAWF(surface acoustic wave filter) from Murata.
- 50 centimeter position accuracy, positioning 20 satellites in 5 seconds at open ground and valley station-keeping ability.
- The pre-LNA low loss design that exact match the ceramic antenna have enhances the ability to capture extremely weak signals even though interference by ideal filter.
- Optimized circuit layout make sure TS100 can seizing very weal signals and effective suppression of input interference at the same time.
Definition of Wire
Please check the Wire definition for Radiolink Mini PIX, Turbo PIX and GPS, easy to use and connect, you can use the mini GPS with your F3 or F4 flight controller, maybe need to change the connect port ( depend on your FC connect port ).
- TS100 GPS x 1