The ToolkitRC ST8 Advanced Multi-Servo Tester is a compact charger that boasts a wide array of features not found in chargers on the market. It includes multiple input sources, programmable 8-channel output signal, multiple measurement modes, 4 independent current acquisitions and much more!
- The ST8 is a product for testing servos, with up to 28V voltage output, 8-channel signal output, current measurement, curve display, and other functions.
- 4 channels of programmable independent signal, 8 channels of signal output, the accuracy of 1 ms.
- 4 independent current acquisition, respectively, curved display.
- Multiple measurement modes (speed, count, step, linear).
- output PWM signals with a period of 33 to 1000 Hz.
- A variety of signal trigger sources (internal, buttons, knobs, external sources).
- Measure the response speed of the steering gear with an accuracy of 1 millisecond.
- The external input signal supports PWM/ PPM/ SBUS with an accuracy of 1 ms.
- Drive the servo with a maximum load of 100W.
- With the multi-language system, you can upgrade the language you need.
- The device is simulated as a USB flash drive, and the upgrade file is copied to implement a product firmware upgrade.
- Input voltage: 7-28V @ MAX 10A
- Main output port: 5.0V-28.0V@MAX 10A
- Signal port: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A / S1-S4
- Output voltage: 5.0V-8.4V@MAX 4A / S4 Ext.
- output signal:
- 100us-2900us @ 33-1000Hz @ S1-S4
- PWM 500us-2500us @ S5
- PPM 8CH @ S5 SBUS 16CH @ S5
- P1 rotation range: 1000us-2000us @ P1
- MicroUSB: Upgrade @ USB3.0
- LCD: 2.4 inch TFT RGB 320 * 240 resolution
- Product size: 99mm * 68mm * 26mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Packing size: 105mm * 80mm * 45mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- 1 x ToolkitRC ST8 Advanced Multi-Servo Tester
- 1 x USB Wire
- 1 x Manual
Be the first to review “ToolkitRC ST8 Advanced Multi-Servo Tester”