The Runcam Phoenix 2 is a great daylight and low light FPV camera, equipped with an improve 1/2″ image sensor and high quality M12 lens. The Phoenix features a high 1000 TVL picture with a 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio option, WDR CMOS, and fast image processing. This micro FPV camera comes in a custom white camera shell for not only a cool look – but also a great way to keep your camera cool from absorbing too much heat.
This is one of the best micro FPV cameras on the market with top of the line peformance at a competitive price.
- Excellent Image Quality – in day or night!
- 1/2″ big image sensor
- f/2.0 aperture for more light
- Excellent low light performance
- Less ditigal image shimmer
- New upgraded CPU for better performance
- Better low light performance than even the RunCam Eagle!
- High quality 6 layer glass lens for better picture
- PAL/NTSC & 4:3/16:9 Switchable
- Supports Image Mirror & Flip
- Low latency, high performance
- Rich yet natural color.With upgraded CPU and upgraded 1/2” high-performance image sensor, the RunCam Phoenix 2 produces vivid high-resolution pictures
- Excellent low light performance.Thanks to the 1/2” super global WDR image sensor, Phoenix 2’s low light performance is even better than the RunCam Eagle
- ƒ/2.0 big aperture lens. Less red lens flare.The high quality 6 layers of glass lens has a ƒ/2.0 aperture which brings less red lens flare and less purple fringing effect
- Less digital shimmer.Compare to the RunCam Eagle, the RunCam Phoenix 2 has way less digital shimmer and a much cleaner image
- Low latency.This camera is on the same latency level of the RunCam Eagle and is wonderful for freestyle flying!
|Model||RunCam Phoenix 2 : Lumener Edition|
|Image Sensor||1/2″ CMOS Sensor|
|Lens||2.1mm (M12) FOV155° (4:3)|
|Screen Format||4:3 / 16:9 switchable|
|Signal System||PAL / NTSC Switchable|
|S/N Ratio||>50dB (AGC OFF)|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Auto|
|Auto Gain Control (AGC)||Auto|
|Menu Control||Cable Control|
- 1 x RunCam Phoenix 2 Lumenier Edition FPV Camera
- 1 x 1928 ABS Bracket
- 1 x 6pin FPV Silicone Cable
- 1 x Screw Set
- 1 x Manual
Click Here to download the Manual for the Runcam Phoenix 2 FPV Camera. Click here to Buy the Nano version of the Runcam Phoenix 2.
Check out the Review for the Runcam Phoenix camera here.
Be the first to review “RunCam Phoenix 2 CMOS 1000TVL FPV Camera”