The XRotor F7 Convertible Flight Controller from Hobbywing continues to impress with its latest iteration. This new FC is similar to other versions with its OSD, and voltage monitoring, but the F7 now comes with an all-new 5V & 12V dual BEC Circuit and a special interface for the DJI image transmission system. The mounting pattern is convertible between 20×20 and 30.5×30.5!
Make your electronics work for you, not the other way around!
VIDEO: Xrotor F7 Convertible Flight Controller
- Equipped with STM32F722 MCU which has powerful computing ability and fast running speed, and high sensitivity ICM20602 six-axis motion sensor.
- Supports BetaFlight, Cleanflight, Butterflight, Inva, and other mainstream FPV firmware.
- DJI image transmission system port equipped with corresponding flat cable
- Supports bidirectional DShot digital throttle communication.
- Unique installation design and shock absorption structure.
- On-board large capacity Flash memory chip.
- On-board 5V & 12V dual BEC circuit.
- On-board Pit Switch module.
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- Mounting Holes: Convertible 20x20mm / 30.5×30.5mm
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Firmware: HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- FC Programming: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- BEC: 5V@1.5: 10V@1.5A
- LED Control: Supported
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Size: 32x32mm
- OSD: Built-in
- Weight: 3.3g
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor F7 Convertible Flight Controller
- 1x Soft Mounting Grommets Set
- 1x Signal Cable
Be the first to review “Hobbywing XRotor F7 Convertible Flight Controller”