Introducing the HDZero Race V2 VTX by Divimath. This Digital HD Video Transmitter serves as a part for the Fat Shark Shark Byte – Digital HD Video System.
The HDZero Race V2 VTX is a digital HD 720p 60fps Shark Byte video transmitter with 25/200mW switchable power on 5.8GHz. Designed for FPV racing, this VTX has adjustable power, 6s input, and weighs only 6.2g. The HDZero Race2 Transmitter works with the Shark Byte RX5.1 goggle module to transmit video, and with a remote controller to wirelessly control the parameters for the transmitter and camera.
Specifications of Fatshark Sharkbyte V2 VTX
- Manufacturer: Divimath, Inc.
- Model: HDZero Race V2 VTX
- Weight: 6.2 g
- Dimensions: 34x34x5mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power: 25mW,200mW
- Mounting Pattern: 20x20mm with M4 to M3 gummies
- Antenna Interface: Secured u.FL
- SmartAudio: Yes
- MSP Canvas Mode: Yes
- Input Power: 7-26V
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F-104 ˚F (0˚-40˚C)
- Power Consumption: 25mW: 5.0W – 200mW: 5.8W
- 1 x HDZero Race V2 Shark Byte Digital HD Video Transmitter
Download the Manual here. Check out our other HDZero Products here.
Be the first to review “HDZero Race V2 Fatshark Sharkbyte Digital HD Video Transmitter”