The Happymodel ExpressLRS PWM Kit incudes a 5CH EPW5 2.4GHz Receiver with two antennas and three 6-pin adapters. Perfect for your Fixed Wing airplane!
- Fixeded Wing Receiver Kit
- EPW5 2.4GHz PWM RX
- 2.4GHz Antennas
- Supply power to the EPW5 RX, wait until the Green LED on the RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the RX is powered on for the third time, the Green LED light will start to double-flash, which means that the RX enters the binding mode.
- Go to the menu of ELRS.LUA V2.0 version from your radio transmitter and then press BIND, the Green LED on the RX module will getting to be solid if bind successfully.
RECEIVER LED STATUS INDICATORS
- LED flash fast means in WIFI hotspot mode, you can connect the WIFI of the RX and upgrade firmware of the RX via visit 10.0.0
- LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module
- LED solid means bind successful or Connection established
- LED double-flash means in bind mode
- DIY_2400_RX_PWMP, PWM receiver via 1~5 PWM outputs
- HappyModel_EP_2400_RX, CRSF Serial receiver via TX and RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- Item: Happymodel EPW5 2.4GHz pwm receiver
- Default firmware version: ExpressLRS v2.0.1
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1/U.FL
- Receiver protocol: PWM or CRSF
- Input voltage: +5V DC @ “+” pad
- Weight: 1.1g with antenna
- PCB size: 17mm x 14mm
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281
- Telemetry power: 12dbm
- 5x PWM outputs
- 1x Happymodel EPW5 2.4GHz PWM RX
- 1x Happymodel 2.4GHz Antenna – Short
- 1x Happymodel 2.4GHz Antenna – Long
- 2x Happymodel Stickers
- 3x 2.54m 6-Pin
Click here to buy the 900Mhz version of the Happymodel ExpressLRS receiver. Click here to know more about this PWM receiver from Happymodel.
Be the first to review “Happymodel ExpressLRS 2.4GHz PWM 5CH Receiver Kit – EPW5”