• CPU: STM32F411
• Power supply: 2-6S/7-26V (2S power supply cannot output 10V)
• Signal protocol: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600.
• Sensor: MPU6000
• Size: 27* 27mm (20mm mounting hole, diameter 3MM)
• Firmware version: Betaflight JHEF411
• Black box: 16MB for the full version, not for the lite version
• Barometer: the full version supports BMP280, the simplified version does not support
• OSD: Support
• DJI VTX: There are reserved interfaces and wiring, support
• USB: TYPE-C interface
• IIC: Support
• UART: 2 channels, UART1: receiver, UART1, 2
• BEC: BEC 5V/3A and 10V/2A
• DJIVTX: Support, reserved special socket, equipped with plug wire.
• Receiver: SBUS, IBUS, DSM2/X, TBS, etc.
• Support WS2812 programmable LED
• Support buzzer
• Built-in voltage sensor, socket reserved for current meter interface
• Weight: 4.5 grams
Note: The DJIVTX interface and the RX2 on the ESC interface are multiplexed, so you can only choose one of them, and the two functions cannot be connected or turned on at the same time.
1x F4 Noxe V2 Flight Controller
Be the first to review “JHEMCU F7-XSD Pro Flight Controller MPU6000 Sensor 5V/3A and 10V/2A BEC with / without barometer”