Mini PIX Flight Controller
The new Radiolink independently developed the Mini PIX, and the enclosure uses closed protection for the barometer to reduce the airflow interference during the movement and reduce the vibration. At the same time, the software algorithm optimizes the air pressure to maintain the PIXHAWK complete function, which is easy to setup.
- Please ask support immediately when you need the FULL User Instruction.
- Flash Firmware: Please download Radiolink’s Mission Planner. (On Radiolink Website)
- Parameter Setting: Setting methods same as Official Pixhawk.
How to Update ArduPilot’s Firmware for Radiolink Mini Pix?
Mini PIX Features:
- 【Digital Filter Algorithm】–Radiolink mini pix flight controller design by digital filter algorithm for damped vibration, your drone still have a good performance even though without physical vibration dampener. Please note: we are not authorized to vvbuy store.
- 【Mini Size】–New layout from Pixhawk, only 1.54*1.54*0.57in, integrating the full functions of the PIXHAWK, same mini size as F4 FC. Suitable for mini racing drone, fixed wing, helicopter, multirotor and rc boat car.
- 【Stabilization】–Design a shell to reduce interference of airflow during flying, air pressure vent to ensure the accuracy of barometer measurement, built-in barometer sensor to make altitude hold stabilization.
- 【Top Firmware Vision】–with STM32F405VGT6 processor and LPS22HB barometer, you just connect Mission Planner to adjust the PID’s to reach your perfect settings.
- 【Easier Setting】–Do not need complicated setting for beginner and professor player, Android USB port to make convenient and simple parameter calibration settings, you can enjoy a good fly experience.
MINI PIX Description:
Keep the PIXHAWK Fully Functional
Integrating the full functionality of the PIX into the Mini PIX makes professional flying hands no stranger.
High Performance Configuration
- The main processor uses the ST company STM32F405VGT6 with the same computing speed as the PIX.
- The barometer uses ST company’s LPS22HB.
- The gyroscope uses the MPU6500 of INVENSENS.
- Geomagnetic uses the QMC5883L with Honeywell HMC5983 statistics.
- The new Mini PIX retains the full functionality of PIXHAWK, a high-profile, APM-class flight controller experience
DIY Essential Flight Controller
It is easy to DIY and equipped with your drone. Fixed-point-self-stabilizing-manually switch between hands, let the novices practice passing through the collision, and realize the advanced journey of the novice to the professional players.
Software Reduces Vibration
Optimized by software algorithms to achieve better shock absorption and smoother flight. Helicopters can fly easily without the need for a shock mount.
Air Pressure PosHold
The outer casing is sealed for the barometer to reduce the airflow interference during the movement, and the air pressure is determined by software algorithm optimization.
With a mini size only 3.9*3.9*1.4cm as F4, the Mini PIX weighs only a staggering 15g, even if it is a small through-machine assembly.
Adapt to Multiple Models
The Mini PIX can be used on Helicopter Models, racing drone, fixed wing and 3-6-axis drones, and the PosHold Mode-stabilize Mode-Acor Mode can be switched at any time, making flight no longer difficult.
Mini Pix Flight Controller Specifications:
- Connector Port: JST GH connector
- Receiver In: PPM/SBUS
- Transmitter: 6 oneshot/PWM
- USB Voltage: 5v+-0.3v
- Work Voltage: 5.1v
- Work Temperature Rang: -40~80°
- Support Models: Fixed wing/Multiple Rotors/helicopter/Drone/Car/Boat
- Mini Pix Size: 3.9*3.9*1.4cm/1.54*1.54*0.47in
- Weight: 15/0.034Lb
MINI PIX Package Included
– Mini Pix Flight Controller x1
– Safety Buzzer Switch Button x1
– I2C Conversation Board x1
– FC Status Indicate LED x1
– Power Module x1
– Double-Sided Adhesive Tape x2
– Buzzer Connect Cable x 1
– I2C Connect Cable x1
– Power Module Connect Cable x1
– Receiver&RSSI Connect Cable x 1
– OSD Connect Cable x 1
– FC LED Connect Cable x1
-USB Cable x1
– Simple User Manual x1
Radiolink Mini GPS Module TS100
- Super Mini Size:This mini GPS for Radiolink mini PIX flight controller, only 1.25*1.18*0.47in,0.044Lb, it’s perfect for you racing drone and quadcopter.
- Excellent Stable: The ceramic antenna design have enhances the ability to get extremely weak signal even though interference by ideal filter.
- Top Configuration: Design with U-box UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, is better than GNSS 7N. 2.5dbl ceramic antenna.
- Positional Accuracy and Quick: 50 centimeter precision when working with concurrent GNSS, positioning 20 satellites in 6 seconds at open ground and valley station-keeping ability. Support reception of GPS, QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1.
- 6-Pinconnector port forRadiolink mini pix,you can use the mini GPS with your F3 or F4 flight controller, maybe need to change the connect port( depend on your FC connect port )
TS100 GPS Specifications:
- Velocity Precision: 0.1m/s
- Max Height: 50000m
- Max Speed: 515m/s
- Max Acceleration: 4G
- Max Update Rate: up to 10Hz
- Sensitivity Tracking&Nav: -167dBm; Reacquisition: -163dBm;
- Sensitivity Cold Start: -151dBm; Hot start: -159dBm.
- Time to First Fix: Cold start: 26s, Hot start: 1s.
- Power Supply: voltage 5VDC+-5%,
- Current: 50~55mA
- A.GPS UART interface, baud rate: 1.2K/4.8K/9.6K/19.2K/38.4K/57.6K/112.5K
- B.Geomagnetic I2C interface
TS100 GPS Package Included
M8N TS100 GPS x 1
Radiolink MP & Firmware:http://radiolink.com/minipix_firmware_
Ardupilot MP & Firmware:http://radiolink.com/minipix_opensource_firmware
Be the first to review “Radiolink Mini PIX V1.2 Flight Controller M8N GPS TS100 Matek Gps Same as Pixhawk FC for FPV Racing Drone Helicopter Airplane”