- Storage charge 1S LiPo batteries with standard charger.
- Charge 1-6 batteries at the same time.
- Turn the knob for the number of batteries you are charging.
- The added fuse makes the board even safer.
- Pre-soldered PH2.0 and BT2.0 connectors.
- It is series board not parallel board. For example, when you are charging 4pcs 300mAh lipos, set your charger to 0.3A for 1C or
0.6A for 2C. NOT 1.2A or 2.4A.
- The specs of all batteries should be the same, ie, battery capacity, battery type, brand, etc.
- Never leave the board unattended while charging or discharging.
- Do not charge over 1.5amps. The fuse is 5A that not means you can charge it in 5A, the knob is rated for 1.5A so don’t charge it over 1.5A.
- Don’t plug in both PH2.0 and BT2.0 battery in the same port.
Be the first to review “NEW VIFLY 1S Series Charging Board, Storage Charging 1S LiPo Batteries with Standard Charger”