The Holybro all-new Tekko32 50A is the first 4-in1 ESC in the market to adapt the fast F4 MCU @150Mhz, providing a smooth control operation and quick response!
- New and faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM output up to 96K (default 48K)
- A separate drive & control circuit broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Dimensions: 45x37x6mm / Weight: 13.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5×30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
- 1 x Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC
- 4 x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
- 1 x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable