The Holybro Kakute H7 BT + Tekko32 F4 Metal 65A 4-in-1 ESC stack brings lots of power all in a 30.5×30.5 mounting size! This stack can push 65A all while bringing you the latest features!
Kakute H7 Flight Controller
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g
Holybro Tekko32 F4 Metal 65A 4-in-1 ESC
- New & faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM output up to 96K (default 48K)
- Metal-cased MOSFET for excellent heat dissipation
- Massive on-board capacitance for noise filtering at 2068uf
- 3 oz copper PCB design to allow bigger current and better heat dissipation
- A separate drive & control circuit broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 65A x4
- Burst Current: 75A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Dimensions: 43 x 44mm / Weight: 15.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5×30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
- 1 x Kakute H7 BT STACK
- 1 x Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
- 1 x JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 80mm cable (for DJI/Caddx HD System)
- 1 x JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 150mm cable (for DJI/Caddx HD System)