Our TinyHawk II Freestyle RTF Bundle is the best way to take the next step in FPV! The products in this bundle have been handpicked by our team to give you a great experience all while giving you quality products – not some cheap toy drone bundle you fly around a couple of times, crash, and leave dusty in the corner.
Buying cheap parts isn’t actually the most cost-effective option, even for beginners – this bundle gives you good-quality and popular gear such as the BETAFPV LiteRadio 2 and the well-known EMAX Transporter FPV Goggles. These products are made to last and are able to be easily reused with your other drones, saving you money in the long run.
The highly sought-after TinyHawk II Freestyle is a brushless micro drone that really emulates what a full-size drone feels like. All the experience flying, tuning, and fixing this drone will give you the skills needed to move up to larger drones if that’s what you want. Following the groundbreaking performance of the predecessor, comes the newly re-invented Tinyhawk II Freestyle, the perfect beginner outdoor FPV quad!. Flying on a 1S battery gives you a more gentle flying experience. Once you feel comfortable with 1S, move up to 2S to experience more power and agility – all you need to do is plug in an additional battery! No soldering or changing motors – it’s that easy.
We’ve included everything you need to fly FPV in this bundle. The drone, FPV goggles, and radio are all in this package, so you don’t have to worry about anything being the wrong size or not being compatible!
Note: Each combo has been pre-bound together with the included radio, guaranteed to fly perfect out of the box! Just charge your batteries and go.
Note: A USB cable is needed, but not inlcuded, to charge the LiteRadio2 SE controller.
- More powerful VTX with 25/100/200mw power levels
- Durable aerospace grade 3k woven carbon fiber
- F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware) Flight Controller
- Efficient Emax 1103 7000Kv brushless motors
- RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera
- Smart Audio connected
- FRSKY D8 compatible
- Avan Rush 2.5″ props
- BlHeli_S ESC
EMAX TINYHAWK II RTF
- All Up Weight: 79g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Dry Weight: 49g
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5″
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Ham radio license required for use in North America.
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3″ 700TVL CMOS
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Smart Audio Connected
BETAFPV LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- NOTE – FrSky protocols are on ACCST V1. ACCST V2 receivers will need to be re-flashed.
- Support Protocol: Bayang / Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky D16 FCC/ Frsky D16 LBT/ Frsky D8
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Charging Connector: Type-C
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Power: ≤100mw
- Color: White
- Channel: 8
EMAX Transporter 5.8Ghz FPV Goggles
- Dimensions: 140×153×90mm (5.5x6x3.5 inches)
- Weight: 398g (with antennas, without battery)
- Lens: Variable Focusing Diopter – 3X Zoom
- Frequency: 5.8Ghz with Raceband
- Battery: 3.7V (4.2V) 1800mAh
- Screen Resolution: 480×272
- Charger: USB 5V 1.5A
- Display: 4.3″
- 1x EMAX TinyHawk II Freestyle 2S Micro Brushless FPV Drone (FrSky BNF)
- 1x 1S Lipo Charger (included in Tinyhawk II package)
- 2x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit
- 1x EMAX Transporter 5.8Ghz FPV Goggles
- 1x BETAFPV LiteRadio 2