DJI’s Cendence Remote Controller is a professional transmitter for controlling the DJI Inspire 2 or Matrice 200 Series aircraft. Five analog control channels and ten customizable buttons provide a flexible platform for precise flight and video controls. Right out of the box, the Cendence controller is compatible with CrystalSky monitors, thanks to the included monitor mounting bracket. Furthermore, the controller is designed to be modular for interchangeable antennas and control stick accessories. If you prefer to use the controller with your phone or tablet, a separately available mounting bracket can be used. Customizable Buttons Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips midflight, all without using an app. You can also customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
Dials, Levers, and Knobs
- The two knobs on the front panel control gimbal pitch and yaw, and the right/left levers and Focus Adjustment Knob are used to tune flight controller settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing you to pull focus and set aperture.
- For quick camera adjustments, you can customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
- Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips midflight, all without using an app.
- Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO.
Detachable Design, CrystalSky Compatibility
- The CrystalSky monitor mounts to the Cendence remote controller via the Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
- The Cendence remote controller’s antennas, PCB, mounting bracket, and battery are all detachable, making its hardware easily upgradeable, allowing you to customize the controller for compatibility with future DJI aircraft.
Dual Operator Control
- When precision camera control is required, the Cendence remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller with the Inspire 2’s remote controller or another Cendence remote controller.
- SDI and HDMI ports support broadcasting at 1080i50 and 720p60.
- Connect DJI Focus, or other compatible accessories via the CAN port.
- The USBA port supports connectivity with other mobile devices.
- Battery System
- Cendence uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours. If you run out of power, just swap in a charged battery or charge Cendence via the power port. Cendence uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors, enhancing product synergy.
- Practical accessories make using Cendence easy.
- The Cendence Support Rig takes on part of the controller’s weight, making it easier to hold for long periods of time.
- Control Stick Covers prevent dust from entering both sticks, ensuring smooth and reliable control.
- The Interchangeable Mobile Device Holder lets you attach a phone or tablet instead of a CrystalSky monitor.
- Inspire 2
- Matrice 200 Series
- CrystalSky Intelligent Battery
- Cendence – Mobile Device Holder
- 1 x Cendence Remote Controller
- 1 x WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 1 x Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Cendence Remote Controller Support Rig
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Screw
- 2 x Cendence Control Stick Cover
- 1 x Cendence Control Stick Cover Mounting Key
- 1 x Remote Controller Strap
- 1 x Cendence Patch Antenna